Wednesday, December 8, 2010

I'm an Official Guest Blogger Now!

I can't believe I haven't blogged in almost two weeks. Yikes! I've actually been on the computer nearly nonstop, but I've been working almost exclusively on some high-priority projects at my science writing job. The dance picture books are piling up on my bedside table, though, so I will have to let you know about them soon.

In the meantime, I'm happy to report that my first guest blog post was published this week. It's about the diversity of dance picture books in 2010, and you can read it over at Dance Advantage. The amazing Nichelle Strzepek started Dance Advantage in 2008, and it has blossomed into a powerhouse of a resource for dance students, dance teachers, and parents of young dancers. I'm so happy to have connected with Nichelle and her incredibly creative and informative blog!

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...