Thursday, August 29, 2013

Join the August Read & Romp Roundup!


Oh my gosh. I just realized I haven't sent out a submission request for the August Read & Romp Roundup yet. I think our move to California has used up more energy -- and apparently more brain cells -- than I realized! Today's the official call for submissions for the August roundup. If you have a recent (or even not so recent) blog post that involves picture books or children's poetry AND dance, yoga, or another form of movement, leave your link in a comment on this post. I'll round up all the links and post them together in a few weeks. Looking forward to what you have to share!

Submissions are open through Friday, September 6, 2013. 

2 comments:

  1. We love The Animal Bop - a great picture book that gets kids moving :)

    http://storysnug.com/2013/02/the-animal-bop/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Catherine. So glad you joined the roundup! I love THE ANIMAL BOP, too!!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...