Sunday, January 12, 2014

Join the January Read & Romp Roundup!


Happy New Year!

I'm excited to start another year of the Read & Romp Roundup, which was super successful last year. I've so enjoyed reading all the submissions, which have added new perspectives to my blog's theme of "a celebration of dance, movement and children's literature."

Today's the official call for submissions for the January Read & Romp Roundup. If you have a recent (or even not so recent) blog post that involves picture books or children's poetry AND dance, yoga, or another form of movement, leave your link in a comment on this post. Or, you can reach me on Facebook or Twitter to let me know about your link. I'll round up all the links and post them together next month.

Thank you so much for supporting the blog over the past year. I've enjoyed connecting with all of you and look forward to continued interaction in 2014. Please feel free to let me know what features you like on the blog or what changes you think I could make to improve it. I'm always open to new ideas! 

Submissions are open through Friday, January 31, 2014. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...