Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Top Dance Blogs: Please Vote for Me!


I am so happy to let you know that Picture Books & Pirouettes made it into the top 20 of the Top Dance Blogs of 2011 contest, which is being hosted by one of my favorite blogs--Dance Advantage. And I am shocked--and thrilled--that I also made it into the top three blogs in the Teacher Talk category.

Thank you so much to everyone who supported me in the first round of the competition. I couldn't have done it without you! But...the contest is not over. I still need your votes!

If you go hereyou can cast your votes in the final round of the competition. You can vote for Picture Books & Pirouettes as your favorite overall dance blog, and you can vote for Picture Books & Pirouettes in the Teacher Talk category. Polls close on January 4, 2012. No comments needed this time. Simply choose my blog from a list, and hit the "vote" button. It's that simple!

Thank you for supporting my blog throughout all of 2011. Your readership means so much to me. Happy New Year!

2 comments:

  1. Sorry, I tried, but the voting was closed. Here's a consolation prize. I received a blog award and want to pass it on to you. Pick it up at: http://thecathinthehat.blogspot.com/2012/01/id-like-to-thank-academy.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Catherine. I just left a comment on your blog. Thank you so much for this award!! And thanks for trying to vote for me :) This award is much better than a consolation prize!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...