Monday, September 23, 2013

Join the September Read & Romp Roundup!


Now that school and dance classes are back in full swing in most places, I hope you've all been experiencing even more than usual the joys of children's literacy and movement. And if you happen to have a blog post about those experiences, I would love to hear! 

This is the official call for submissions for the September Read & Romp Roundup. If you have a recent (or even not so recent) blog post that involves picture books or children's poetry AND dance, yoga, or another form of movement, leave your link in a comment on this post or contact me via Facebook or Twitter. I'll round up all the links and post them together in a few weeks. Looking forward to what you have to share!

Submissions are open until Monday, September 30, 2013. 

3 comments:

  1. Harold and the Purple Crayon (Creative Movement, Yoga & Art): http://www.elovinyoga.com/1/post/2013/08/on-creative-expression-harold-and-the-purple-crayon.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some Monsters Are Different: http://www.elovinyoga.com/1/post/2013/09/making-friends-some-monsters-are-different-lit-themed-kids-yoga.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Elly. Just realized I hadn't replied to your comments yet. Sorry about that! I'm so glad you joined the roundup and hope you will continue to contribute. I loved reading your Harold and the Purple Crayon post and am turning to the monsters post now. Hopefully I'll get the roundup posted soon!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...